View our news releases and statements and contact our Press Office.
View our news releases and statements.
Contacting our Press Office
If you have a media enquiry or a documentary bid you can get in touch as follows:
Call 0844 693 1448 - this is a 24/7 number.
During core hours (weekdays 9am to 5.30pm): select the relevant number from the menu (for example, corporate, South East, etc)
Out of hours: select option 1 - this will take you straight through to the on-call media relations manager.
We're a busy Press Office. If we can't answer your call immediately, it's probably because we're dealing with another journalist, so please leave a message.
If your enquiry relates to a specific area of the country please direct your email to the relevant team below. View a map of the roads we’re responsible for.
- General enquiries: email@example.com
- South East and East: SE&EPressOffice@highwaysengland.co.uk
- Midlands: PressOfficeMidlands@highwaysengland.co.uk
- South West: PressOfficeSouthWest@highwaysengland.co.uk
- North West: PressOfficeNorthWest@highwaysengland.co.uk
- North East and Yorkshire: PressOfficeNorthEast@highwaysengland.co.uk
Not from the media?
Contact our customer contact centre by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 123 5000.