We’ll be carrying out repairs to the carriageway by resurfacing areas of the road that have deteriorated. This work will improve safety at these locations by providing a smoother and safer road surface.
We will carry out this work on weekdays overnight, when there are fewer vehicles on the road. During the day and on weekends, the road will be open as usual
We will carry out this work overnight, it will consist of a full overnight closure of the A458 at the Churncote Roundabout to A458/B4387.
The diversion route for this closure is described below
- At the junction of the A5/A458 take the exit to A5 northbound.
- Continue along A5 to its junction with A483, Mile End roundabout.
- Take the exit to A483 southbound and continue to its junction with the A458 Buttington Cross.
- At the junction of the A458 / A483 continue north along the A483
- At the junction of the A483 / A5 Mile End Roundabout, take the exit to A5 Southbound.
- Continue along A5 south to its junction with A458
For more information about roadworks please check the roadworks planner