Works to resurface the carriageway on the A453 and A52 in Nottingham.
Works will also include:
- repairs to damaged drains
- replacing vehicle safety barriers
- refreshing road markings and signs
This package of works includes three schemes:
- phase one: A453 Silverdale roundabout
- phase two: A52 Nottingham Knight to Clifton Lane
- phase three: A52 QMC to Clifton Bridge
To minimise inconvenience and disruption to the travelling public, work will be carried out overnight, Sunday to Thursday. While the majority of planned work can be delivered using single-lane closures, with all other lanes remaining open, some work will require full carriageway closures to complete all necessary tasks.
For information on roadworks, check our roadworks finder.
During these closures fully signed diversion routes which have been agreed with the local authority will be put in place and access to all properties will be maintained.