Our consultation will launch on 24 June. You’ll be able to give us your views online and learn more about the proposals.
To help you provide feedback on the proposed changes, we have produced the following documents. These will all be available online but if you would like printed versions of any of the below, please get in contact clearly stating which documents you need:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 0300 123 5000 (24 hours)
All documents will be available from 24 June.
In this booklet, we share the main changes, why we have made them and any impacts they may have on people or the environment.
Consultation response form
This is a printed version of our online survey.
The map books are a series of plans which show the full list of proposed changes. This includes more minor changes where we consider there will be no new or different effects on the environment, local communities or road users.
- Map book 1 – Updated General Arrangements (including location of proposed design changes)
- Map book 2 – Updated land use plans (showing updated position of how land is intended to be used for the construction and operation of the scheme)
- Map book 3 – Changes to the development boundary (known as the Order limits) plans
- Map book 4 – Changes to the permanent land acquisition plans
We have also produced a simple guide to the maps that explains the different plans.
Borrow pits factsheet
Frequently asked questions factsheet
Answers some of the most popular questions about the proposals.