BOSTIK LEAGUE SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/en/tos)
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is LTC CASCADE and Highways England (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a family ticket to Wembley for Non-League Cup Final day.
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must send a photo of their trip to a Bostik League football match via Twitter to the Lower Thames Crossing Twitter account (@lowerthames), using the hashtags “#BostikLeague”, “#NonLeagueFootball”, “#FootballAwayDays” and “#SouthEastFootball”
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete (entries that do not include the relevant hashtags), illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. The promotion is open to entries from 21st March 2019 until 30th April 2019.
8. There is one prize to be won. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
10. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by a panel of employees from Highways England, the Lower Thames Crossing and the Bostik League.
11. The winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via a Twitter direct message to the account from which the entry was made, and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
12. The prize will be sent via recorded delivery to the address supplied within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
13. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the name of winner for publicity purposes and the winner agrees that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
14. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
15. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Twitter or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
18. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
20. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.