I’M ON BOARD WITH THE LOWER THAMES CROSSING COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Twitter (https://twitter.com)
2. The Promoters (the “Promoter”) of this promotion are LTC CASCADE, Highways England, and DFDS.
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a return journey between Dover and France (Calais or Dunkirk) with free Priority Boarding and access to the Premium Lounge. Prize conditions can be found below:
· The prize is valid for 1 car and 9 passengers (car size up to 2.2 m high x 6 m long).
· Pets will be charged for (£15.00 each way).
· Allow 14 days for administration purposes. Applications for travel in fewer than 14 days may be considered but cannot be guaranteed.
· Journeys can be for any duration but are subject to availability.
· The prize is non-transferable, cannot be re-sold, no cash alternative or change given.
· Only valid for travel on our Dover-Calais & Dover-Dunkirk routes.
· Valid for travel in one calendar year from date of issue.
4. To enter this promotion, entrants must send a photo or video of their journey to or from Europe using the DFDS ferry service via Twitter to the Lower Thames Crossing (@lowerthames) and DFDS UK (@dfds_uk) Twitter accounts, using the hashtag “#ImOnBoard” or “#I’mOnBoard”.
5. Entrants must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over.
6. One entry allowed per person. Incomplete (entries that do not include the relevant hashtag or accounts), illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. The promotion is open to entries from 00.01 Friday 19 July to 23.59 Sunday 8 September 2019 (inclusive).
8. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
10. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period at random by an employee of LTC Cascadeon Thursday 12 September 2019.
11. The winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via a Twitter direct message to the account from which the entry was made, and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
12. DFDS will contact the prize winner by email to arrange booking of the prize.
13. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that they have won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the name of winner for publicity purposes and the winner agrees that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
14. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
15. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Twitter or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
18. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
20. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.
22. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their; affiliate companies, families, agents.