About the work in Huntingdon
The work in and around Huntingdon is an important part of the project and will benefit Huntingdon and its residents by reducing noise, air pollution and improving station facilities.
- a new Mill Common link road
- removal of the old A14 viaduct and work around the train station
- a new Views Common link road
- a new Pathfinder link road
Completion of the work in Huntingdon is dependant on the removal of the viaduct, which can only take place once the new A14 bypass opens to traffic, but advanced work ahead of construction began earlier this year.
To find out more, you can:
- read our latest leaflet
- read our Huntingdon brochure
- view the event information boards
- read our viaduct removal leaflet
- watch the fly-through video below
- come to one of our events (see the keep in touch page for more details)
Don’t forget to sign up to email alerts below. You’ll receive an automatic email alert every time this page is updated with new information.