About the work in Huntingdon
Once the new A14 is complete, the existing A14 through Huntingdon will become a local road and handed over to Cambridgeshire County Council.
We’ve already started preparation work (such as archaeology and moving utilities) and main construction work is expected to start in spring 2019.
- a new Mill Common link road
- removal of the old A14 viaduct and work around the train station
- a new Views Common link road
- a new Pathfinder link road
To find out more, you can:
- read our latest leaflet
- read our Huntingdon brochure
- view the event information boards
- watch the fly-through video below
We’ll be holding further events this summer (2019), but if you have questions in the meantime, you can find contact details on our keep in touch page.
Don’t forget to sign up to email alerts below. You’ll receive an automatic email alert every time this page is updated with new information.